Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bucket Trip Blog Updates

Now that I am back 'in my own pond' (on the west side of the big pond) so to speak, I have been going through the 1,800 (or thereabouts) photos I took on my trip and am selecting some to add to various blogs in this 'Bucket Series'. There may also be some updates to the text - if and when my memory becomes clarified.

I will dribble out these 'updates' over the next couple of weeks, so you may want to return periodically - I'll provide information as to which will have been updated .

To start with:

'Day 2 and beyond' - (initially posted on March 3rd) has been updated to include a whole segment that somehow failed to make it first time around. It is appended there as 'Bucket goes to Wales' and recounts the event in and around the day (February 26th) I headed to Wales from England.

'Buckets of new friends . . . ' (initially posted on March 5th) has been updated to included 'never-before-seen photos! You must not miss that.

More later . . . come back - often. Feel free to comment on these various blogs - and share them with you friends and social network 'peeps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment